The first demo that bombed was ADD SENSITIVTY CLASSIFICATION. I guess I created too many audits preparing for the session and got a wire crossed somewhere.
The second demo that bombed was create resumable index – some timing issue I couldn't nail down between the start of the operation and the pause. This is what was supposed to happen:
- Start a lengthy index operation
- Jump to a separate tab and pause it
- Observe that the index creation was, in fact, interrupted
- See how far it got, then resume and let it finish
I've confirmed that running the scripts now, not under duress, they work as expected.
- Download the deck and samples (~23MB)
After two demo fails, Kendra suggested I don't cross any streets. How right she was. On the way to the dentist at lunchtime, I picked up a $1,300 deck screw:
I have run-flats, so I was able to drive to the shop. But since I have all-wheel drive and (I'm learning now) a very sensitive DSC system, all four tires have to be replaced so they have nearly identical tread war. So that was fun!