SentryOne announced that five new companies had joined the Global Partner Network, its acclaimed Partner Program. The Global Partner Network was established to provide a single point of contact between SentryOne and the experienced Managed Service Providers (MSPs), resellers, training and technology partners across the globe that use SentryOne to deliver superior server performance monitoring for their customers. The Global Partner Network also gives SentryOne direct and potential customers the ability to easily identify a consultant in their geography, or by specialty, who can help them manage their server estate performance. New to the GPN are:
- Pragmatic Works, the Jacksonville, FL based consulting company for data management, Big Data, Cloud and Business Intelligence projects, joins SentryOne as a Managed Services Provider and Training Partner. .
- Winxnet, an IT outsourcing and consulting firm headquartered in Portland, ME with offices across New England and the Southeast, as a Managed Service Provider (MSP).
- XPERTON, an IT consulting firm based in the Midwestern United States, as a Managed Service Provider (MSP).
- PB IT PRO, an IT infrastructure consultancy out of Texas, as a Managed Services Provider.
- Biz Tech Solutions, a Mooresville, NC provider of technology solutions for medium to large organizations throughout the Southeastern United States as a Managed Service provider.
Please visit our newsroom to read the press release.